~Jeff Moore~ My Everyday Power (click the link and check out his site!)
Uplifting quotes? Quotes about love? We got em both! Whether we are looking for uplifting quotes or quotes about love; we are looking for the language to feel great about the worlds strongest emotion. We all have different driving emotions. We all have different feelings that push or pull us, all the time. One that is constant is love. Without love there is nothing. Without this invisible force people don’t move, create and even procreate! As a good friend once told me, there is no opposite to love, there is only an absence of. Enjoy these 15 quotes about love!
16 Uplifting Quotes About Love and Happiness!
1. Immature love says: ‘I love you because I need you.’ Mature love says ‘I need you because I love you.’ -Erich Fromm
2. Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love. -Mother Teresa
3. Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses. -Ann Landers
4. Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye. -H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
5. Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. -Oscar Wilde
6. Love is when the other person’s happiness is more important than your own. -H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
7. Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage. -Lao Tzu
8. A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love. -Max Muller
9. Friends can help each other. A true friend is someone who lets you have total freedom to be yourself – and especially to feel. Or, not feel. Whatever you happen to be feeling at the moment is fine with them. That’s what real love amounts to – letting a person be what he really is. -Jim Morrison
10. Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies. -Aristotle
11. Where there is love there is life. -Mahatma Gandhi
12. A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous. -Ingrid Bergman
13. Love isn’t something you find. Love is something that finds you. -Loretta Young
14. I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge. That myth is more potent than history. That dreams are more powerful than facts. That hope always triumphs over experience. That laughter is the only cure for grief. And I believe that love is stronger than death. -Robert Fulghum
15. We love life, not because we are used to living but because we are used to loving. -Friedrich Nietzsche
16. The first duty of love is to listen. -Paul Tillich